We’re here to make your life easier.
Save time and complete your forms online!
Click Here to Read What to Expect When You Arrive...
We offer curbside and in-hospital service—your choice!
- In-Hospital Check-In:
- After your pet is weighed, a brief history will be taken by one of our veterinary assistants.
- Your pet will be examined by the doctor in the exam room or the treatment area.
- After reviewing the history and performing the physical exam, the doctor will discuss the findings and develop a wellness or treatment plan with the owner.
- Curbside Check-In:
- When you arrive, text or call 547-4999.
- A team member will meet you at your vehicle, ask a few questions and bring your pet into the hospital for the veterinarian to examine and provide care.
- The doctor will review the physical exam findings, any additional care recommendations, medications to be dispensed, etc. car side.
- When services are completed, we will bring your pet back to your car.
- A team member will collect your payment (card, cash, etc.) car side.
A note on masks:
All animal care team members are fully vaccinated. Masks are not required for vaccinated individuals, and we trust that those who have not completed the full vaccination protocol for COVID-19 will wear a mask while in the hospital.
Thank you for trusting us to provide care for your furry or feathery family member!!
New Client Registration
Download the PetPro Connect™ App
Download the free mobile app for iOS or Android, and enjoy the ease of connecting with us through this new mobile platform. Make sure that you sign up with the same email that you provided to the clinic.